Makana does not share your personal information without your permission. Ever. For any reason. We do commit to sharing overall and subscriber feedback and preferences with the producers who make Makana’s items. We will not, however, share your individual email or contact information.
Makana is committed to ensuring that the privacy of all subscribers is protected. When we ask you to provide information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Makana may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Please check this page to ensure you are happy with any changes. Always feel free to contact us via email@example.com.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Your contact information including shipping, billing and email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers that will help us improve the way we serve you.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to send Makana to you, understand your needs and provide you with a better service. We use your information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided. You always have the option to opt-out of receiving these announcements.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may use your feedback to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above email address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
to subscribe in time for the May makana box